
I just like that it's a good family movie that anyone of any age can watch and enjoy. I love the kiddie movies with adult humor integrated in them. In fact, at this point of my evening I am loving anything that takes me away from housework. I have the attention span of a gnat today and concentration just isn't my friend. Must be from the slight hangover I had today, thanks to all the Coors lite I drank at Steve's Christmas party last night. heh heh Well I had a few but not all that many. I just can't hack the booze anymore I must be getting older. haha Yeah that's it. You know you are getting older when you have a fully stocked booze cupboard and nobody drinks anything out of it.
Well I've killed enough time for today. I should really go try and be productive with the rest of my day. We'll see how far I get.
You and me both about the booze thing... 3 glasses of wine and I am done.... Gosh, remember the olden days? We could pound back at least one case of beer each... Ugh.... That gives me the hangover feeling just typing that....
ReplyDelete