Tuesday, April 20, 2010

An old Allie funny

So we love to quote movies around here. It's a favourite pass time of all of us. So one day back in 2002 we had been enjoying a run of quoting the Blazing Saddles movie. Steve and I had recently watched the show again and were having a blast with using a particular line from the show.

It's the part where Taggert is hiring a mexican Bandito to be part of his gang of thugs and someone asks for their badges and the Mexican replies "Badges, we don't need no stinkin' badges" Well before you know it we didn't need no stinking whatever it was.

So we're driving home from somewhere one night and I thought it would be a nice treat to grab an ice cream. So I say " You wanna go and grab some ice cream?"

To which Steve naturally replies " Ice cream! We don't need no stinking ice cream" As him and I are giggling in the front seat we hear this little voice from the back pipe up and say....

"But dad, I want some stinkin' ice cream"

So after we stopped laughing we got the kid her stinkin ice cream and went home.

1 comment:

  1. I often wonder what I would laugh at if I didn't have kids....

    A constant source of amusement!

    ReplyDelete

Followers